Employ us if your organisation’s survival depends on getting new ideas first and implementing them fast and effectively – on innovating service quality . . . . . but you’re blocked by lack of alignment; silo behaviour; patch protecting; disengagement; lack of business thinking; slow learning; fast forgetting; lack of ownership of team and organisational goals, or something similar.
Your organisation, supply chain, or business network is essentially a network of communication relationships for collaboration.
What your people communicate about and the way that they communicate it determines the quality and the strength of collaboration: collaboration to transform people, processes and organisation.
We work with individuals and teams to coach, consult, educate, research, and do organisational communication:
- Collaborative business strategy implementation
- Internal communication design & implementation
- Leadership development
- Conflict resolution
- Building high-performance teams
- Change-workshop design & faciltiation
- Change-project design and management
- Inter-organisation collaboration
We direct and facilitate real-context, real-time reflective learning in a wide range of situations and contexts, in person and through virtual media; to generate and implement strategies for behaviour change.
Our methods are supported by technologies for personal profiling, performance feedback, team-based reward, knowledge-sharing, and developing social and relational capital.
Our direct industry experience includes:
- Production management
- Change project management
- Corporate management
- Education management
- Innovation management
- Communication management
- Venture analysis
- Professional writing
- Learning Systems
- Scientific Research & Development
- Intra-organisational communication
- Virtual organisation and communication
- Business start-up, ownership, development, management
- Trans-disciplinary, inter-organisational teaching and research partnerships
- Tertiary teaching all aspects of business management and communication
We live what we teach: we collaborate closely with other specialists in organisational change and innovation including:
- Art & Design
- Career Design
- Interactive Marketing Communication
- Organisational Psychology
- Information Management
- Knowledge Management
- Finance Management
- Manufacturing Systems